Finale time is quickly approaching! And because that Rolling Stones article claimed 27 characters are destined to die during the final episode of Season 3 of The Walking Dead, we figured we should turn it into an awesome contest!
Behold, The Walking Dead Enthusiasts’ Character Death Prediction Giveaway!
Submission is quite simple (and we’ll even explain it for the most technology-challenged individuals):
- Download The Walking Dead Character Card provided below (right click, Save Image As, and save to your desktop).
- Use a free-photo editing program, such as Pixlr.com, or Paint to “X out” the characters you think will perish during the season finale (Click “Open Image from Computer” and find the image located on your desktop).
- After you have made your selections and saved your character card to your desktop again, upload the image via our Facebook page or Twitter (if using Twitter, just tweet us the image – @TWD_Enthusiasts).
- Here is an example of a completed card.
- Submit your entry on Facebook or Twitter by 9PM EST on Sunday, March 31, 2013. Any submissions after that time will not be consider.
Once you’ve submitted your entry, you are automatically in the running to win our fantastic grand prize – something we like to call “The Walking Dead Starters Kit.” The starter kit includes, but is not limited to:
- Season 1 DVD of The Walking Dead television series
- Volume 1 of The Walking Dead comic book
- “Zombie Outbreak Response Unit” t-shirt (in the size of your choosing)
- Anything else we come up with!
RULES ON HOW TO WIN:
- If you X out a character and they die, you receive 10 pts.
- If you leave a character blank and they don’t die, you receive 10 pts.
- If you X out a character and they don’t die, you lose 5 pts.
- If you leave a character blank and they die, you lose 5 pts.
- If a character on the card dies prior to the finale, X that character out and you will automatically receive 10 pts (these are gift points for everyone).
Player with the highest score wins the fantastic gift bag! If there is a tie amongst players after all scores are tallied, we will randomly select the winner using Random.org.
Best of luck to everyone participating! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com, or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter.