This week we recap the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead entitled “Made To Suffer.” We also talk about the future of our show during the “off-season.” Don’t worry, we will have a few episodes during the hiatus that include our Top Moments from Season 3 thus far, and any other fun zombie related news!
- The introduction of Tyreese – a little too late?
- Are all the experiments solely for the Governor to help his daughter?
- Why doesn’t the Governor want the prison for himself?
- The “Screamer Pits” – it’s a mystery!
- Carol’s a lesbian? SAY WHA? Just kidding, she’s banging Axel now.
- Did Daryl intentionally get caught while in Woodbury? More discussion on Daryl’s relationship with Merle
- Shane is reborn…in Wolverine form!
- Governor vs. Michonne – FINISH HIM!
- Disappointed by the “cliff-hanger”
- Chat about our upcoming episodes & we pick the winner of our contest!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019