This week we are joined by Erin Thomas, a Walking Dead enthusiast like ourselves, where we recap Season 3/Episode 7 of The Walking Dead entitled “When The Dead Come Knocking.” The mid-season finale of The Walking Dead airs Sunday December 2, 2012 on AMC at 9PM EST.
- Why is Sarah Wayne Callies (a.k.a. Lori) still in the credits if she is dead?
- Does Merle have a right to be mad at any of the old group members?
- Michonne/Rick showdown – Rick/Carol reunion
- Does Michonne have multiple personality disorder?
- More in-depth look into the Woodbury experiments
- Is the Governor a bit of a softy? Compared to the comics, he looks like a nice guy
- Check out this KFC ad placement for The Walking Dead
- Mid-season finale predictions!
- Check out The Walking Dead graphic novels – get all caught up during off-season!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- Christmas Podcast Q&A Extravaganza 2018 – The Walking Dead Podcast - December 14, 2018
- 908 – Evolution – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 28, 2018
- 907 – Stradivarius – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 20, 2018