On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts we recap Season 3/Episode 5 of The Walking Dead entitled “Say The Word.” Please enjoy Ryan’s British accent for the first 10 minutes of the show – and apologies for the quality of the first 12 minutes. We were having a few connection issues!
- Did anyone else think this was Lori serving lemonade in Woodbury?
- First glimpses of Penny (The Governor’s daughter)
- The romance between The Governor and Andrea – wtf?
- Why do they need 3 graves when there is only 1 body?
- Carol/Lori theories!
- The Michonne/Andrea drama saga continues
- Who is on the phone! Don’t worry, we don’t spoil it.
- Winner selected for the Vol. 1 The Walking Dead graphic novel from Heavyink.com
- Chat about World War Z and Warm Bodies trailer
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 504 & 505 – Skidmark & The End of Everything – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - July 9, 2019
- 503 – Humbug’s Gulch – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 21, 2019
- 502 – The Hurt That Will Happen – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2019