On Episode #3 of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts, Sebastian, Ryan and Dennis recap Season 3/Episode 1 of The Walking Dead. Sunday night’s season three premiere of The Walking Dead broke the ratings record for basic cable with 10.9 million viewers. Adding in the 10 p.m. and midnight encores for the premiere episode, the zombie drama raked in 15.2 million viewers. This makes it the most-watched basic cable drama telecast in known history! Haven’t seen it? Watch it now on AMCtv.com.
- Recap of Season 3 – Episode 1
- How much time has passed since Season 2 and Season 3?
- Who will be the first main character to perish during this season?
- Is Andrea infected?
- Carl and Beth – 16 and Pregnant?
- Will Lori have a zombie baby?
- Listener comments and questions
- Winners of the Zombie t-shirt giveaway!
Questions from this week’s podcast:
- Who do you think will be the first character to perish on this season of The Walking Dead?
- Do you think Andrea is infected or just ill?
- Do you think Hershel will survive the attack?
- If you were in a zombie apocalypse would you welcome new survivors into your existing group?
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 910 – Omega – The Walking Dead Podcast - February 19, 2019
- TWD Rumor Alert: Another Major Character Death Coming to The Walking Dead? - February 17, 2019
- The Whisperers Backstory to Be Revealed in Episode 910 of The Walking Dead: “Omega” - February 17, 2019