On Episode #2 of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts, Ryan and Sebastian recap and analyze Season 2 of The Walking Dead and discuss their hopes and dreams for Season 3.
Some of the topics discussed during this podcast:
- What the fuck is up with the herd is Season 2? Oversight by the writers, or intentional?
- Did you think Part 1 of Season 2 was a little slow?
- Dale – love him or hate him?
- Is Carl to blame for everything that happened in Season 2?
- Who’s the baby daddy?
- Is the group justified in killing Randall?
- The cast welcomes Michonne!
Many thanks go out to our very first sponsor – Dentz Design. Thanks to Dentz Design, one lucky listener will win a free Zombie Apocalypse Response Unit t-shirt. To be eligible to win, simply LIKE us on Facebook or FOLLOW us on Twitter.
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- Christmas Podcast Q&A Extravaganza 2018 – The Walking Dead Podcast - December 14, 2018
- 908 – Evolution – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 28, 2018
- 907 – Stradivarius – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 20, 2018